Am I going through the changes?

I have not had a period since Dec. 30, 2008 here we are Mar. 2, 2009 I did go for a woman exam the other day and asked this question and she act like well do you like it this way and I told her it really doesn't bother me just long as it is normal and left it at that. ( I took like she was going to prescribe me something to make it come) but nothing else was said. But this morning I had like some discharge mixed with a little pink to it I though I was going to start but nothing....hmmm! Not I am very curious. Should I worry or make another appointment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Health

• How old are you?
    My periods started being irregular about 3 years ago- I was 32 at the time. I'd go months without one, then have one then not, etc. My Dr said some women start the change sooner their others and that's what could of been going on with me. I guess the sooner you start your periods the sooner the change will come. She also said that yes, it was normal- AFTER she did other exams to make sure it wasn't anything else. She did give me some pills (like birth control) to make me start. They never helped and so now at almost 36, I don't really worry about it.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009