Has anyone tried being a swinger before?

I'm curious as to how that went. Did it ruin the relationship or strengthen it and any other advice that you can gice to this situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• that's for skanks and hoes
    Anonymous

• no and no thank you. I got married for a reason.
    Anonymous

• nooooo, i like being with one person, and he's mine lol
    Anonymous

• No, I classify that type of person as an animal. No better than my dog.
    Anonymous

• No I have never tried it. I would feel weird having other men on me,or seeing man on other women. He's mine!LOL
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• ah the close minded voices of youth. I don't judge anyone for doing it. It's their choice. I checked it out with my SO and we decided against it. I think swinging makes more sense than 3somes. I am way too jealous for that. I think it would cut down on so many men cheating (note all the posts about cheating and fear of cheating on CM). It's just my opinion but if someone wanted to save their marriage or enhance their marriage by swinging then good for them.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm not closed minded.I understand why people do lots of things and I even accept that they do them. I can understand wanting to have sex with other people even though you're married. But personally I would never do it just like I can understand robbing a bank but I would never do that either. I believe and feel comfortable only having sex with my husband and what other people think, feel, and do don't affect my relationship so I have no reason to care or to let it bother me. I answered the question the way it was asked. I never judged.
    Anonymous

• I have had several friends who were deep into the BDSM lifestyle, which involved some serious swinging. It works for some better than others. As long as the lines of communication are clear, and everyone knows what's involved, then it COULD work. In my observations, however, it leads to a lot of confusion and heart ache in the end, if you make it a regular thing. If you have a one night swing, you'll probably be ok as long as all parties are in agreement. If you keep swinging with the same person, then emotions WILL get involved..and someone will get hurt.

(all IMO, of course)
    theRonimal

Answer by theRonimal at 1:52 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• We have some friends who do this. They are very quiet about it. Once we found out, it changed our relationship with them. Everytime the man was looking at me, my husband thought he was thinking dirty thoughts or something. That isn't something we would be interested in. We are VERY jealous people. Our friends who do this have a great marriage. Neither one of them are the least bit jealous though so I guess that's what makes it work. They do all kinds of crazy things!
    Anonymous

• Thought about it. But don't think we could keep from being jealous. Nice fantasy though.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009