wedding outfit

I have a wedding to go to on saturday and i don't know what to wear. I don't want to wear a dress so what should i wear

busygal26

Asked by busygal26 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Skirt and blouse or a nice pantsuit.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• dress pants and a sweater
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• They have very nice fancy tops in black or silver for cheap. Pair it off with black dress pants and fancy stillettos.Don't wear boots. Or black pencil skirt with a fancy top that looks like a dress without the bottom.
    Anonymous

• You didn't mention what time the wedding is or the location. Both matter when choosing attire.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Does no dress include no skirt? A skirt or dressy pants and a blazer over a dressy top.

Answer by Bmat at 4:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It depends on a couple of things,how close are you to the bride and groom, is the wedding formal or informal, just because you want to be comfortable,if, the wedding is formal, I'm sorry,you will have to wear at least a tea lenght dress,or, you can wear an elegant blouse with the sheer overlay pants.
    Anonymous

• Thankyou. It is actually a outdoor wedding i don't think it is going to be real formal but probably somewhat. I think i have came close to a decision but thankyou your comments were helpful
    busygal26

Answer by busygal26 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009