is it possible?

can you really make money doin surveys and it be free? most of them that i have found, you have to sign up for something and read a bunch of terms and conditions, is it really free in the long run????????

itainteasy25

Asked by itainteasy25 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• you can make money but I dont think the time you put in is worth it. Some surveys take 30 minutes or more and you get $1... You can try some and see what happens but I tried and got impatient really fast!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I like mysurvey.com - it's not much but it's free and I even get free bottles of body wash and shapoo from time ot time - I think I made around $100 for the whole year - so no its not a big money maker but extra $ is extra $
    Anonymous

• To me it isnt worth it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I do mysurvey.com too, you get points per survey and once you reach a certain amount of points you can cash in for either cash or gift cards. It's not a lot but it doesn't take a lot of time either and I get quite a few free samples (full sized most of the time) of different things (dryer sheets, paper towels, Kelloggs snack bars, I've gotten those and more). And its all free.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It hasn't been worth it much for me - but I have a couple of ideas in my journal on my profile page. Check them out!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:11 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm using 2 different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're both totally free. http://y5b.org and http://g88.info

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I tried the survey thing and it was not worth my time. All I got was a bunch of junk email and I was never paid. I have a home business now that is sooooo much more rewarding!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 2:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Home Base Business - is more worth it - in the end

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous

• Surveys are not a really good way to make an income that will make a financial difference and give you income long term. www.HealthyHome4All.com
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 5:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009