Cheating...

Has your current DH/SO ever cheated on you?

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, New years I let him go out to the bar because i was four months pregnant and didnt want to take his fun away, he was supposed to stay the night at our friends house but come 4:00 i call Gary and Gary didnt know where Rob was so I went looking for him because I was really worried and found him at his sisters house naked in bed asleep with our friend's ex. I decided to try and work through it but things are definitely not the same anymore
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No and never would. He has more respect for me and our marriage then to do something so childish.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Breezy, that's horrible. I feel sorry for you. That had to be a kick in the heart to see.

Anyway, No he hasn't and if he did I'd never give him another chance. I couldn't handle it.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Not to my knowledge!!!
    Anonymous

• I say "no, not to my knowledge" as well.. because I am sorry you cannot keep tabs on someone 24/7! You set yourself up for failure if you are adamant about someone else's actions! We can not control or predict what others will do.. However he is pretty respectful and "never missing" so the signs all point to he isn't but ? future? never can tell...
    Anonymous

• He talked to some girl on the internet from another state and was flirting with her. I found out and confronted him about it. He said it was just for fun and made him feel good. He saw it as harmless but it felt like a slap in the face for me. Once he realized how it made me feel, he said he was really sorry and would never do it again. Five years later and he doesn't. I bring it up every now and again just to give him a hard time about it and he gets really upset and tells me how sorry he was that he hurt me. They never talked on the phone or anything but he just thought the flirting was fun. I considered it cheating but not a deal breaker. If he ever slept with someone else, we would part ways.
    Anonymous

• not that I know of... but as much as I like to believe he never would, anyone is capable of anything given the right circumstances.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• nope. i feel so blessed. many of my others in the past have and my "baby daddy" cheated multiple times even while i was pregnant. no gud piece of trash but anyways im glad im not with him anymore.
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 2:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No. Gambling is his lady.
    Anonymous

• NO HE HASN'T, HE HAS KNOWN RIGHT OFF THE BAT THAT INFIDELITY WOULD MEAN DIVORCE. I COULD NOT AND WILL NOT PUT UP WITH INFIDELITY.

Answer by older at 3:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009