How many of you women have a tattoo???

Where is it located? If you have more than 1 then where was the worst place you had one done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me...I have 6: one on the back of my neck, didn't hurt at all; one on my hip, kinda hurt; one on the small of my back, it really hurt; one on my butt ( i got it on my senior cruise and my parents didn't know so i had to get it somewhere that was hidden) it didnt hurt at all; one on the inside of my ankle, didn't hurt; and one on my foot...it hurt like hell!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have 6. The one on my butt was the most painful. The one on my stomach was the most poorly thought out, seeing as how I got it BEFORE having my son, and it no longer looks too hot.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• three. shoulder ankle and wrist the wrist was the most painful but i just think he didn know what he was doing lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have three. One on the outside of each of my calfs and one on my back. I think my back was the worst since it was on all bone and muscle.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 12:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have one. Got it in Maui over the summer. A sea turtle with the islands and a flower on the shell.
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Lol. Sorry it's on my shoulder and yes it hurt when he did the color and shading!
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 1:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• one on my foot...DIDNT HURT! One on my higher back.... HURT LIKE HELL!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• oh ok lol. I was thinking of getting one on my lower back but now I am not to sure lol
    Anonymous

• i have one on the back of my neck thats about four inches long..Its a monkey so his tail is a little long. the back of the neck did not hurt at all! Just the bottom of the tail that hurt some
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have a bird on my rib cage, another little one on my hip, and Kokopelli behind my ear. The two on the bones hurt the worse just because they were on the bones.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009