what will you do?

kids age my kids always ask can they stay in freinds house or can freinds sleep over in the house every week ends .im tired of it ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would limit it to maybe once or twice a month type thing. A treat for good behavior, etc. :) We had sleep overs often but it wasn't every weekend and we had to earn them.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Make it clear to them that sleepovers are special events that are rewards for good behavior, and if they keep asking then they simply will not get them at all. Maybe limit them to once a month, maybe twice a month and tell them it can increase as they get older. Sorry not sure on the ages.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My kids are the same way and it doesn't bother me, especially when they sleep at someone else's house, lol.

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009