WORRIED!!

Ok so I'm 20 weeks pregnant and I started feeling "Flutters" very early.. and I felt them very frequently... But here in the past like 2 weeks I haven't been feeling him at all. It's starting to make me really nervous. I don't go to the Doctor until next Tuesday & I can't get off work to go before then because my boss and manager would be very mad and probably take away my manager position if I take any time off at all. Any advice??

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 12:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well if you call your doctor and they schdeule lab work you may be able to go early in the morning and have some blood work done without it getting in the way of work.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• When you go home drink a glass of orange juice and lay on ur left side and wait to see if he kicks if not i would call your dr.
    Anonymous

• When I was preggo and I didn't feel my dd move for a few hours I would drink a glass of ice cold water or something with sugar in it, then I would lay down as soon as I drank it and she would kick me or elbow me, it might only be 1 movement but that's better than none at all.
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• you're only 20 weeks. you only need to be really concerned if you dont feel baby by 22 weeks.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009