Possibly Pregnant??

I just finished my period for Feb. and it was normal except it wasn't as heavy as usual and there was not clotting that I always have. We went out of town this weekend and I couldn't get enough to drink and I found that I was naucious quite a bit. My boyfriend has asked me a number of times if I am pregnant. I keep telling him I just had my period I don't think so. Is it possible to have a pretty normal period and still be pregnant. I know you can have a light one and spotting. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is still possible to have normal periods, with my first I had normal periods quite a bit in, if you're worried I would take a test and if that's negative and you still have doubts then go to your doctor and get a blood test. Good Luck.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• yes i did for 2 months then i found out i was 3 months pregnant
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I had period like bleeding at exactly 4 weeks pregnant but it turned out to be implantation bleeding. I would take a HPT and see what it says.
    Anonymous