Stretchmarks-who has them?

I have a TON of stretchmarks. I used cocoa butter three times a day, from the day I gained my first pound of pregnancy weight. They're itchy, and annoying. Is there anything besides a tummy tuck to get rid of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have them all over.. .mine are very light colored so i hope it stays that way.. but good luck finding away around them.. once they are there you are suck with them...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have a dang road map : [ lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• OHhh I have them :(
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have alot alot. People say it's in your genes to get them, I've never found a way to get rid of mine either, if you're really conscious of them then maybe cover them up a bit? Though it seems too much hassle to me, I'm fine with mine, but I have a friend who always covers hers up.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I never really got them on my stomache but I sure got them on my butt!
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 1:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• lol my hubby tells me i have a road map and my dd trys to scratch them off lol and i used that coco butter to and still have massive strech marks i have been told by a friend to use scare zone and it will get rid of them i dono if it works or not she said it worked for her so maybe ill try it lol
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009