Have your ever been

abused by a husband/boyfriend or anyone else? ( physically, mentally, sexually)

Did you leave the situation or stay?

Do you abuse on any level because of what you have been through?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I was mentally abused by my ex on a daily basis for 16yrs. I finally got the courage up to leave. I found the love of my life that I am with now. I know what love is and suppose to really feel like thanks to him (my husband & best friend).. :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i have been mentally abused before and i left him
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was abused by my real after, I dont my mom who left many times, he was a very powerful and controling man and wouldnt let her get far! I hate tim so much!
    I turned all my hate into love , I help ppl who have been threough it I have a group on here calle " I was abused and I am ok are you? So far no one has joinde the fact is 1 in 2 woman have been abused! Take a stand or get help.
    Avriesmom

Answer by Avriesmom at 1:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes I was abused by my xh. Yes I got out. It took forever as he would drag me back but I finally got out. I don't abuse now but I'm sure I yelled at my kids more than I should have over my anger for what he did. They are grown now and are doing fine. CM has some great groups for abused women.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was physically abused by my BF in high school, I was with him for too long, thank God I got out of that relationship, I know I should have left much sooner but I was so "in love"...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Ype been abused and I left. I dont abuse anyone. I dont even spank my kids.

Answer by gemgem at 1:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was hit once. Well more than once but only on one occassion. We broke up after that but mainly because he moved out of the state anyway. I was only 16 at the time so I will blame that on being young and naive. But in truth, a few days before that incident I had broken his nose for calling me a bitch. I didn't mean to, but my anger got the best of me.
    Anonymous

• yes i have been abused psychically and mentally by my ex
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Never abused thank God.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I was abused a couple times. my husband and i were fighting and i pushed him and he hit me. he was in my face sreaming and also burnt me with a cigarette.
    Anonymous