i am pumping since i went back to work and i noticed yesterday that my milk has a blue tint to it. it smells the same should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• nope. blue tint is perfectly normal. some women even have a green tint. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My breastmilk seemed to change color quite a bit, I wouldn't be worried. The color can change based on what you eat and a small bluish tint is okay, I'm rather sure, mine was like that quite a bit, just a slight bluish tint.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I do not know it is blue very strange, It happens to me too. Sometimes it is thicker and sometimes like water. It is weird how the consistency changes
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Mine always had a bluish tint. Matter of fact, that's how I taught my husband to distinguish a pitcher of breast milk from whole milk.
    jenjak

Answer by jenjak at 7:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009