nipples!?

I had my nipples periced for 2 months and had one ripped out.. OUCH! So i took them both out but they never closed up all the way.... im 18 weeks pregnant and my nipples are already leaking and it comes out from the side where the hole is and on the one where it got ripped out its a large HOLE! Will i still be able to breast feed or will the milk just pooor out? Is it something i should talk to my DR about?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 1:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had my nipples pierced and do have the leaking from the actually piercing hole which does not look like a problem. However, I would talk to your doctor about the tear. Just see what he suggests. It may or may not be a problem, but something you do need to find out. Good luck!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• ok im cringing in pain. I would go to the doctor. you may need a stitch in that.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• PS.....THIS HAPPEN OVER 6 Months ago.......
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 1:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would def go see the doc. It sounds like it didn't heal right. Moms that have had their nipples pierced shouldn't have any torubles breastfeeding, but it sounds like you would.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009