Do you have a in-law whom you despise?

I know most mother-laws can be a bic--?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is my sister in law. She is nine years old, drinks coffee, cusses, makes me play games with her, and within the year they bought her a second four wheeler, a pool, a computer with internet, my husband is paying for her cell phone (wth?), a brand new bed with memory foam, a dog she never plays with, and instead of making her get rid of stuff because of the clutter they bought her her own BUILDING to store the clutter. and now her dad has promised her a tree house soon. Seriously? Gah. I effing hate this little girl. She is so disrespectful and ungrateful.

I have no problems with my mother in law or father in law except for the fact they are raising the most terrible person I've ever met. and I have to pretend I like her.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• MIL AND SIL ugh.
    Anonymous

• i luv my MIL shes great.
    its my husbands uncle i cant stand hes a major alcholic.
    Anonymous

• MIL is annoying. And FIL is a perverted old man. So skeezy.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't care for mine to much we got off to a bad start, but recently she sent an emai concerning my well being,because my husband is in the hospital recovering from pneumonia and that was very nice of her. To bad it takes something bad to happen before people/family can reach out and be kind to one another.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Most of them bother the hell out of me, but I love my husband so I take their sh*t with a smile on my face....Good times!
    Anonymous

• and for Christmas, she had gotten one of those expensive helicopters you do inside with a remote control and she was playing with it near the fireplace and they were telling her not to. She flew it straight into the flames, smoking up the whole house, and just said, "Oh well. You can buy me another one."

Seriously. This girl is my least favorite person in the world.

I apologize about the venting. hahaha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes, my brother-in-law he doesn't know how to talk when kids are present. He uses too much profanity.
    Anonymous

• Nope, I love her.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 9:23 PM on Mar. 3, 2009