Magic Eraser

The Magic Eraser works so well, do you ever wonder what is really in it?
I always wonder if stuff like it are actually bad for us.

kboney29

Asked by kboney29 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love it! when my husband and i moved into a new house the tub was really stained up and i refused to get in it till i could get it cleaned i tried everything nothing worked. I tried the magic eraser and bam it was clean! MAGIC i tell ya.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I don't know what's in the Magic Eraser, but it sure has to be better than some of the other nasty chemicals that are out there!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Wish they had a magic eraser to get those hard to get stains out of clothes...tried everything! Even the clorox pen...
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I've wondered about it too but I love that thing!!! It doesn't seem to leave any residue so I'm thinking it can't be that bad.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I actually have thought about this too, but have came to the conclusion that I don't care, because I wouldn't be able to live without it:)
    Anonymous

• dont worry someone is bound to come on here &try to tell you they are toxic & evil...its not true though. they dont hurt you. it was a rumor.
    Anonymous

• magic erasers are evil and to all that use them you are just damned for the rest of your life lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/household/brands?tbl=brands&id=16003386
    and I also checked snopes.com and there is nothing in them that will hurt you, only if you swallowed part of one it can clog you up!
    Anonymous