Why do you post the same question more then once?

Are you guilty of posting the same question multiple times (on the same day)? Why? Do you not like the first set of answers? Are you hoping for better answers or just ones you like or ones that agree with your point of view?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get tired of seeing the same question. I dont do it.
    Anonymous

• because there's no way to go backwards within my own cafemom account and see what I've posted as questions EASILY!! Wish multiple cafemom windows per mom's account could be brought up at once! I really never hoped for better thoughts than my own but I have been surprised by the passion that moms reply with to quests.!!
    Anonymous

• I don't post multiple times, I don't think, but figure moms do it for a different group of answers, from moms who are on at different times. The questions don't get bumped like group posts.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I'm guilty... such is the case today... and I do for a different group of answers... some questions can fall into more than one category, and there are categories I don't look at... figure the same for others.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes it is easy to check back on your questions even if answered anon. See that tab up there that says "my stuff". Click on "my questions" there & boom there are your questions. If you have so many you cant find stuff then you really need to close some of them up!
    Anonymous

• I meant to say "even if ASKED anon."....I know its really hard to find stuff you answered anon. but not the asked ones.
    Anonymous