What do you think of...?

My mom and I are opening a home based daycare. I was thinking along with the regular Monday through Friday routine, once a month have a "day camp" or "Parents Night Out" like option. This would allow those mom's that would like the day to go shopping, get your nails done or just clean your house in peace. I know I don't have many friends or baby sitters, so this would be great for me, being a single mom.
We were thinking from 10-6 for $25 and additional kids for $15, one Saturday a month. We would provide snack and lunch. During the day we would have a craft, movie and free play.

What do you think? Would any one be interested? Does the time and price sound good?

I need feed back, I really want to move on this opportunity so we can get it up and running before the summer.

brannen

Asked by brannen at 1:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think that is a great idea. I don't know about the price I pay 16.00 a day when my son doesn't have school however they don't provide meals. It is great idea and you should stick to it.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• that sounds like a great idea! i have NO idea about prices since dd doesn't go to daycare, sorry. good luck!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009