Any ideas??

My mom and I are opening a home based daycare. I was thinking along with the regular Monday through Friday routine, once a month have a "day camp" or "Parents Night Out" like option. This would allow those mom's that would like the day to go shopping, get your nails done or just clean your house in peace. I know I don't have many friends or baby sitters, so this would be great for me, being a single mom.
We were thinking from 10-6 for $25 and additional kids for $15, one Saturday a month. We would provide snack and lunch. During the day we would have a craft, movie and free play.

What do you think? Would any one be interested? Does the time and price sound good?

I need feed back, I really want to move on this opportunity so we can get it up and running before the summer.

brannen

Asked by brannen at 1:29 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont live anywhere near you but if I did I would do this in a heart beat! I have such a time finding a babysitter to go and do the little things. I think the Parents Night out option and day camp option is great!!!!!! And your prices are VERY reasonable!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 2:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I agree. I'd love something like this. I'm a SAHM and I'd still love to have some "me" time now and then. It is so hard shopping with a toddler in tow and forget about it if I need to actually look and compare things. The chance to have a "date night" with hubby would be great too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:09 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would love that, it is a really good price. I live in houston so if you decide to do it, let me know
    picot08

Answer by picot08 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 2, 2009