Any ideas??

My mom and I are opening a home based daycare. I was thinking along with the regular Monday through Friday routine, once a month have a "day camp" or "Parents Night Out" like option. This would allow those mom's that would like the day to go shopping, get your nails done or just clean your house in peace. I know I don't have many friends or baby sitters, so this would be great for me, being a single mom.
We were thinking from 10-6 for $25 and additional kids for $15, one Saturday a month. We would provide snack and lunch. During the day we would have a craft, movie and free play.

What do you think? Would any one be interested? Does the time and price sound good?

I need feed back, I really want to move on this opportunity so we can get it up and running before the summer.

brannen

Asked by brannen at 1:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think it sounds like a fair price. Here in MN the churches have parents day out for $20 for the whole day but I don't know if you have multiple kids if there is a discount or not. I think a lot of parents would appreciate it. Good Luck!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• That is so cheap! Good Luck.

Something to think about

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous