my underwears always wet! TMI HElP PLEASE

wth! im not peeing, im not pregnant, and its not like fishy smelling but it does have a slite smell to it. is this normal?
sometimes its mucusy, somtimes it looks like boogers, sometimes its clear and sometimes a yellowish tint

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Health

• i did this and what my doc said is that over time your bladder stretches out (from having kids, gaining weight and or losing weight). you will hav small leaks (and sometimes big ones) that you cant control, i did some kind of pee test (VERY Embarissing) and from where it has streches, the nerves dont send the message to your brain fast enough and so you leak and have this funky stuff in your drawers. he put me on a pill once a day and it really changed everything, this is really quit normal for all women you hav had kids and in women who are 25yrs old a have 3 kids.
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I get this but completely clear and it's literally soaking, and it's not an infection since it's clear, right? So I'm going to be watching this question closely.
    Anonymous

• it might be an infection
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have this problem too. I hate it. I sometimes switch underwear just to be dry and totally odor free. I hope you get some answers.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like normal discharge. Discharge can change colors over the course of the month, but should not have a fishy smell. You might have a infection, I would see the doc. Otherwise just wear a scented liner to absorb and deodorize.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I do the same thing and I have no idea what it is. I am also going to be watchinf this question lol sorry I can't help though
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Seems like normal discharge. I get this way too...wear pantyliners.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 1:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Someone on another post said that it's called Leukkorhea. I found a link...

http://womenshealth.about.com/od/vaginaldischarg1/g/0607_Leukorrhea.htm

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Pantyliners and see your doctor just to make sure there isn't a problem.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I agree-use panyliners=till you get it checked out by the GYN
    Somma

Answer by Somma at 5:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009