• In the Spotlight:

how should I

Im young,
im scared im only a about 6 weeks prego
and im not sure how to carry my body
or the things i should worry about
like what not to do
is it ok to feel pressure with your stomach
i dont have a mother at the time to turn to to ask question
can u ladies give me any advice how what i shouldnt do
with my body and things i should look out for??
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Watch out for any extreme pain or bleeding.
    If you have any specific questions feel free to message me, I had my first very young and would love to help you out if there's anything I can do.
    Good Luck honey.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• At six weeks there really isn't ANYTHING You can do besides drop bad habits ( if you have them) like quit smoking, drinking, cut out caffeine, etc. Start taking a Prenatal or Folic acid. Eat Healthy and continue to live your life. At this point in your Pregnancy it is a "waiting game" to see if the Pregnancy is going to "stick" ( one out of 3 end in m/c and usually before week 12). It's possible to feel pressure in your stomach/pelvic area because your Ligaments start to stretch almost immediately so you will feel all SORTS of pain during pregnancy. My advice: Get a good book, do some research! ( what to expect when expecting is a good one to start with). Your in for a long haul of symtoms, aches and pains! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• a really good book is the classic 'what to expect when you're expecting' and the baby center website is really great too if you prefer online stuff. it has a weekly calander that will show you what the baby looks like and what you can expect to change in your body/life at the moment. it will also give you good tips like what excersizes you can and cant do, foods you arent supposed to eat, positions to sleep in, that sort of thing. its pretty cool. =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Here is a good rule for you to live by, if it is Bad for your un prego body then it is deadly to your unborn baby!!! keep a note book of things that you are concerned about, i once was in your shoes not so many years ago, please feel free to talk to me if you have any questions, and yes watch out for bleeding, high fevers, no asprin, no alcohol, no drugs (duh) and if you do, stop smoking! tak your vitamins, drink lots of water, yeah i knw waters gross!!! go a head and start walking a little everyday so you will get in the habbit of it, its good for you and the baby, the note book will help you!! write your feelingd, fears, pains, thoughts, write what you eat, this will help you to see what works for your body and what dont. BUT most of all PRAY, GOD will help you through this and he's a good friend to have When you feel lik you need one!!! GOD BLESS YOU, BRee
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 12:10 AM on Mar. 3, 2009