Do you want to be in my book?

Hi ladies, I'm writing a book right now about pregnancy and motherhood, and I'd like to put a short chapter in it with any funny stories that you'd like to share. I can print your name and location, or keep it anonymous, if you choose. Please include your child's age, if applicable.
Make sure the stories are good and clean, and understand that if you post a story below, you are giving me permission to put them in my book. If I choose to put your story in my book, I will contact you before- hand, to get a sign-off on the story, because of copyright laws. Thanks ladies! I look forward to hearing some of your experiences!

divakristi

Asked by divakristi at 1:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think I left a story on your other post but if you need more stories let me know!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 2:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• ok heres my story, i was pregnant again ( and at this time, i only had our first daughter Allie. It was christmas morning and we (me my husband and allie) were trying to get out the door to go eat breakfast at his grandparents(we do this every christmas morn) and so the christmas eve, it had rained and then we got freezing cold so all the rain of course froze. and me, being the graceful swond that i am( no NOt really) decided that i could carry the food and the presents and the diaper bag, ( my husband just had allie and himself) remember, i m about 6months preg , while going to the car, i sliped on the ice in our driveway and you got it, here went the food flying one way, presents going the other, diaper bag dumped out and this pregnant women ( this would be me!!!) ROLLING down the driveway!!! I couldnt stop my husband wanted to help
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• continue.... but instead he stands there watching me ROLL>and ROLL! i finally stoped, got up (mad and looking around to see if any of the neighbors were laughing at what just happened) picked up the diaper bag , the presents, and food, and got into the car. i had turn a hole in the knee of my pants and scuffed my new boots. i also had leaves in my hair and dirt on my back, my husband then ask me (trying his hardest not to laugh) are you all right? why did you fall? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I FELL FOR FUN YOU IDIOT!! ( no i didnt say that,i wanted too!) The only answer i could get out is " I SCUFFED MY BOOT! i hope you got a good laugh out of this b/c as soon as we got to his grandparents, MY SWEET husband starts telling this story to EVERYONE who wanted to laugh!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• When I was about 8 months pregnant I ate practically all day long. I made some banana nut muffins one night for my husband, they're his favorite. Although he never actually got to eat one, lol. I woke up in the middle of the night craving one so I got up, went into the kitchen, got my muffin and layed back down in bed. The next thing I remember was waking up and feeling something on my chest. It was half of a muffin. I was so asleep that I had no idea where it came from, but I ate the rest of it and went back to sleep. I was one hungry pregnant person so waking up with a muffin on my boobs was like heaven.

Here's something that just happened last week. My son Landen, he's two and a half, has a habit of asking me if i'm mad, happy or sad. My husband, Landen and I were in bed watching tv when he asked me if I was happy. I said, "yes, are you happy?" He turned and said

My name is Liz Agee and i'm from Florence, Alabama
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 12:17 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Cont......
    "Daddy are you happy?" Daddy said, "yes". Then Landen sais, "Mommy is happy, then Daddy is happy, so I happy too." That's one of the cutest things he's ever said, and he says alot. It just goes to show how smart babies are and things they can put together at such a young age.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 3, 2009