Anyone tried b-12 injections to lose weight?

My doctor is suggesting it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes...There is a weight loss center we went too...(Just got to expensive..would love to go back.) B12 with HCG Hormone Injections. We went in weekly for injections and weigh in's..here $12 a visit per person (two of use) then we add appetite prescriptions..could average $8-$13 for generic and up for name brand script. It does work....We were on 1200 calorie a day diet and do suggest you excerise. Don't just injections alone.. If you can afford it go for it!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes, didn't work. I am trying a diet pill and a diet chocolate that helps you lose up to 1 pound a day, you can read about it in my journals. Anyways I use diet pills because they give me energy, enough to get off the couch and turn to cardiokee! But I don't know why the B12 shot didn't work but it didn't, so I'll never do it again. It was suggested by a personal trainer so I tried it , maybe my body just didn't react like it was suppose to, I don't know but since a lot of people suggest it I would say try it because it might work for you. But again didn't work for me! I'm getting my diet fix from pills and chocolate, I know I sound crazy! LOL hope this helps in a way!
    Anonymous