UPDATE OF BAD HAIRCUT! can you believe her attitude???

as many of you know, i got a really really bad haircut yesterday. i got a lot of suggestions and opinions of how to handle the situation. thank you all for your help. i called the salon and spoke with the manager. i told her who gave me the bad haircut and explained to her what the problem was. she asked me when i could come back in so she could look at it and see what she could do to fix it. she had a very uncaring attitude about the situation (which i think is b.s cause if i was the manager i would definatly care). anyway-i told her that i wont be coming back and that my hair is too short to take a chance with another mistake. i will be going to an actual salon and getting my hair fixed and cut from now on. but i wanted to call and inform her of my unsatisfaction. and that was seriously the end of the conversation-she acted like it was no big deal. therefore confirming that i didnt need to go there anymore. CONTINUED!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so thanks to everyone that helped me this morning. i figured i would give an update. still cant believe her attitude about the situation though. lol. o well-lesson learned
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Bad customer service it is everywhere and drives me nuts!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Wow, I'd say take it to HER supervisor, but it sounds like s/he wouldn't care either. Wal-mart sucks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Well, atleast you let your voice be heard. Just thought you might like this too!!! HA!

Phone (toll-free)
    Nearest location: 1-888-888-1118
    Employment: 1-877-789-9545
    Customer Service: 1-800-737-3535

Mailing Address
    SmartStyle Family Hair Salons
    7201 Metro Blvd.
    Minneapolis, Mn 55439
    http://www.smartstyle.com/contact.cfm
    Also, a link to email customer service!

heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009