Pimping Profile/getting Siggys, Graphics, etc.

I would really like to know how to do this. I have tried a couple times, but it isn't working. Ok, guess I'm not up on things and need some guidance/help. Please.
Thanks.

CrazyDaisy123

Asked by CrazyDaisy123 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What'cha wanting to do? Change background..adding new widgets with graphics??? One of my groups I love is Background of Love. Also, don't mind trying to walk you through some things are even creating some things for you. Just let me know what you've got in mind for your page...Widgets are wonderful tools! And getting graphics and personalizing them too.....
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Arn't siggy's porn?
    Anonymous

• Hi,

There, there is a wonderful group called Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles on CafeMom. They have a HUGE section of tutorials that are extremely easy to learn!!!  If you need more help, just message me and I can either answer your question or point you in the direction you need.

When I started I was SO all thumbs with this stuff!  Thanks to that group, I now even have a grasp on HTML codes!!!!surprised

UltimateGrandma

Answer by UltimateGrandma at 11:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009