Besides your child, what is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband holding my child.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sunrise at the beach. Sunset in a smoggy area. (The smog makes pretty colors.)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Other than the wonder of God's nature..I would also have to say...Seeing my husband and daughter interact....the bond.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I love natural landscapes and city skylines. We watch the sun set over the ocean every now and and that's beautiful but it's nothing like watching it rise over the water on the east coast. We also have a big bridge here that stretches about a mile over the bay and from the middle you get a picture PERFECT view of the city skyline. Right when the sun is setting and the clouds turn pink, purple, and orange and the lights are just coming on...well I could sit there for hours! Even though it only lasts a few minutes..
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I like that one Kboney29. I couldn't think of anything until I read that one. Yeah, that is beautiful.
    Anonymous

• The guy who speeded past me getting pulled over up the road by a state trooper!
    Anonymous

• Sunsets on the beach with the one guy who makes you feel amazing.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• lol anon 12:55 lmao

The northern lights.
    Anonymous

• Sunsets in the summertime, when the sun is a perfect red ball and the sky is a dozen different colors... I could stare at it for hours if it lasted that long!
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• When elderly people hold hands.
    Kenzies_mama

Answer by Kenzies_mama at 4:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009