Does this ruin everything?

Does having a three some with your fiance, husband, or significant other ruin the relationship? Has anyone ever done this and had a positive outcome? My partner and I have never done this, but we talk about this as a fantasy/role play idea.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have talked about it and agreed on it but never acted on it, i dont know if i can take that chance to spontaniously do a 3 some just for fun and enjoyment, ive wondered your same question but i think jealousy would overpower me in the long run since i do overthink things like "why didnt my hubby ask me first if he could touch her boob?" maybe if he watched me, it'd be fun but to act on it, might be something fun that went wrong.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I guess it works for some ppl. Not me. Wish we'd never done it.
    Anonymous

• It's FUN to talk about it-keep it at that.

I had a threesome with an ex-boyfriend and I thought I would really enjoy it. I was wrong. It was really uncomfortable and I always wondered why he was willing to share me and why I was willing to share him. The relationship was rocky to begin with and that was the straw that broke the camels back! We stayed together for a few months after that and then finally ended out 2 1/2 year relationship a few months after. I was only 18 at the time, but I wish I could take it back.

DON'T DO IT!! TRUST ME...
    Anonymous

• yes it is relationship suicide!
    Why would you be willing to be with someone else if you love him so much? If he loves you so much why would he Want or be willing to be with another? Those are the questions you will be asking yourself after.
    Plus a guy thinks well it was ok then...so why can't I now? That is a doorway to being with others behind your back.
    I know a guy that he said he never thought of cheatin on his girl till after the 3 some. He said that he felt it was ok to keep sleepin with that other girl cause his girl oked it before even though they talked about it being a one time deal. So he started sneaking around with the other girl and the g/f started questioning his faithfulness cause she wondered why he was willing to sleep with the other in the first place.
    I have had one but was not in a relationship with either.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 2:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Think of it this way.....If you cought him cheating would it bother you?
    If he came to you and told you he was sleeping with others would you be cool with that? If the answer is no then that should be your answer to a 3 some
    Some can run a happy swingers relationship but that is few and far between.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 2:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• kissI agree with the above poster. Keep it in just happy musing and talking, don't actually do.  It can be erotic to discuss just what you'd do and what you'd want, and then to actually demonstrate on your sweetie!!!!! 

Answer by Bmat at 2:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009