Quick question??

Im just about 13 weeks and last night and now this morning i have been super nauseas and light headed. I havent had morning sickness for two weeks, unless i sont eat. But i have ate breakfast today. Could i be sick or jsut getting morning sickness again??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was prego with my fist the morning sickness came and went. with him i got it two times, and they were each a month apart i think. try eating something with alot of protein in it like peanut butter toast or a bannana or something, sometimes that helps me. good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It seems like my morning sickness comes and goes too. When I do have it, oh it sucks :[
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 1:53 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My morning sickness definitely came and went. After the first trimester, it seems that it has mostly faded away, but I still get get bouts where I don't feel well. For me, pregnancy sickness feels much different than regular sickness, so it's easy to tell...
    newmom6642

Answer by newmom6642 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 2, 2009