whats the age?

I am 26 and have dated older and younger men, but whats the point, they all act immature?I am not a partier, i am a single mother and the club just isnt my thing anymore. but the guys i date seem to still be in that phase, so what can you do?So my question is, do you go for the younger guys or the older guys, whats the differance?And how do you know if hes a immature child or a grown man, HELP?

itainteasy25

Asked by itainteasy25 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• All men seem to be immature, when you date these men do they seem to really want to be in a relationship or are they just out to "get some"
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am 23 and my husband is 31. We are very much in the same place and have grown together. My best friend is 23 and she is dating a guy who is 20. They are both still big party people. I think it depends more on the place the other person is in mentally than their age. I have dated all kinds of age ranges in the past and for me, the older, the better. I want someone who is settled and is done trying their wild and crazy stuff.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• some are out to get some and some just seem like they want someone to cook and clean 4 them,lol.
    itainteasy25

Answer by itainteasy25 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Im 29 and a single mom. I know how you feel. I have almost given up on men. Let me know if you find the answer.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• im with itainteasy lol but then theres always guys that will surprise you and not be either
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE MEETING THESE GUYS, BUT AGE IS RELATIVE, YOU COULD HAVE A YOUNG MAN WHO IS VERY MATURE FOR HIS AGE AND THEN HAVE AN OLDER ONE WHO HAS THE MIND OF A 15 YEAR OLD. IF YOU WANT TO MEET SOMEONE WHO IS READY FOR COMMITMENT, I SUGGEST YOU TRY THE MATCHING WEBSITES, AT LEAST THEN YOU KNOW THAT WHOEVER IS THERE IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SERIOUS NOT JUST A PLAYMATE.

Answer by older at 3:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• My husband and I were both 21 when we started dating and very much on the same page- no clubs, no drinking, Church every week, etc. We met through a nursing home ministry we were both involved in at our college.
    I say that to say it's not really age, you can find a 45 year old that has a totally different lifestyle than you. Where are you meeting these guys that they all are into that stuff?
    You need to search in a different place! To find out their maturity level, make sure that you're asking early on (like even before the first date) what they're interested in/what they do in their free time.
    There are some really good guys out there of all ages, just sounds like you're attracting the wrong ones
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You'll find mr.Right someday. My husband is 9 years older then me. I'm 27 and he's 36.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2009