President Barack Obama posed

with members of the Chicago Bulls on Thursday in the blue room of the white house he was holding up a jersey with the #44

What player is number #44?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is no #44 player on the Bulls. They probably did it cuz he's the 44th president.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Obama is
    Anonymous

• How did he pay for all of this? Doh, that's right, tax $. I'm sure he took Air Force 1 to Chicago, sure it's necessary that he takes that plane, but with the state of our economy is it really financially responsible for him to be blowing money on stupid crap like this?

Anonymous

• Um, I doubt he actually paid for the jersey. I'm sure they gave it to him. What are you complaining about? The gas it took to fly him there? I've flown 6 times in the past two years. Am I wasting precious gas too?
    Anonymous

• They were AT THE FRICKEN WHITE HOUSE!!!!!! Next time READ the article!!!!! DUH!

(For those that don't get the significance of it - Obama would NOT be taking a plane to the Blue room of the white house!)
    Anonymous

• Oh lol I didn't see that. I still don't understand why people feel the need to keep bitching about what Obama does in his spare time. Is it wrong of his to waste money to feed his family too? Or would it just have been better if it was McCain wearing the jersey?
    Anonymous

• It would be better if McCain was wearing the jersey. :)
    Anonymous

• even, tho i don't him, i still think thats pretty cool..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• A 1:35 It's ok. I am on edge today...feeling bitchy. lol As for feeding his family, apparently they are supposed to starve. As for McCain - let's not go there.....today. LOL
    Anonymous