Which name would be better??

Me and my boyfriend was thinking about naming our son Paul Edward Will IV but then we was thinking of naming him Paul Allen Will...(Allen was my dads middle name and he died in 2001 and i want something to be after him) is it better to stick with the tradition and make him the 4th paul or just change the middle name and it wont be that much different.

JessFreeman

Asked by JessFreeman at 2:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my father just died last week and i would do anything to honor him. i like allen but it is totally your decision
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would name him by my fathers name to honor him i like allen but its up to you what you want to name him
    Anonymous

• I would go with Allen....it'll still be special in both ways (to you and DH's family)
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would go with Allen
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 3:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would go with Allen... I was thought about that when I found out you were having a boy and I am so Glad you are thinking about it!! Hope you are feeling well:o)
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009