ANYONE SCRAPBOOKING?

I'm big on Creative Memories, but Im way behind on scrapbooking. I mean 2 kids behind and about 2 years on my oldest. Does anyone know of an easier way to just at least get me caught up for now. Such as online, making it and then it's all sent and put together for me.

ANYONE? ANY IDEAS? HELP?

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 2:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know you can do it online, I just don't know of any websites but I'm sure if you looked it up you'd find plenty. I'm pretty sure it's not free though.
    Anonymous

• I have found some, but nothing like what Im looking for.

Thanks~
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 2:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• you can buy them pre made and then just slip the pictures in... but thats so not personal... i am behind on mine too, but i want to do it myself....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You can actually go to www.Wahlgreens.com and make your scrapbooks online there. I get all my prints done that way and you can create some neat scrapbooks as well. I believe they run about $20 each which is not bad at all.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009