Mustache?

Okay...this is a little embarrassing but I have always had a light mustache above my lip. It's not really noticeable unless you are really close up. But I so have dark hair so you do see it. Well a while back someone had pointed it out to me and I am REALLY unselfconscious about it so I used the trimmers and shaved it. I have to do this now every week or so or you will see it again. Does anyone have this problem? Do you shave it? I do not want to NOT shave it because I don't want to look like a man. I don't know what else I could do. hahaha.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you could bleach it. they have bleach kits at walmart specifically for that and thats what my mom does.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I wax my lip. Don't shave it anymore it will start to grow in coarse.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Okay what is the best way? Bleach or wax? And if you wax...what do you use and where do you get it? And how often?
    Anonymous

• wax can be bought at sally beauty supply or they have wax strips at walmart on the beauty aisle
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• NAIR IT!!
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I buy wax at walmart. It comes in a little pot that I put in the microwave. Just test it to be sure its not too hot before you put it on your face.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Oh, this was just on the TYRA BANKS show this morning,the DERMATOGISTS(SP) said, NEVER,NEVER put a razor to your face, this is too manly for your skin, she said ,laser is the best and safest way to get rid of unwanted hair. If, you search TYRAS show for today, it will give you an instant re-play of todays show.
    Anonymous

• Ok DONT shave it! It grows back stubbly eventually and you have to do it constantly, weekly is way too often. Here try the SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream www.youravon.com/dhullum its $1.99 right now and it works great in a couple of minutes and doesnt stink! Way better than Nair and a third of the price its only $1.99 right now on sale use code fsany to get it shipped to you for free. That should do the job! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• wax wax wax wax wax =D
    KeikoRose

Answer by KeikoRose at 11:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Go to a salon - its a lot easier to have someone else rip it out, lol.
    KeikoRose

Answer by KeikoRose at 11:23 PM on Mar. 2, 2009