I am trying to find the best travel system stroller/car seat combination. I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but yet is safe and easy to use. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Asked by new_mommy_2 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would check out consumer reports and see what they recommend for safety!

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• graco has some really good ones

Answer by CMEckery at 11:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

Answer by Sexymom75 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Ours is the Graco snugride style. It has the stroller with carseat that snaps in, the base that stays in the car that also has the same snap in style for the carseat. The carseat holds up to 22 pounds and the stroller converts into a big kid stroller after the infant sear is too small. That stroller will hold up to 40 lbs. I do believe it ran about $130 and was ordered through

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i have the combi travel system, the stroller folds up soooo small! it is a bit bigger then an umbrella stroller! but i had to buy the car seat and stroller separate?!

Answer by shetibo at 1:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My vote is graco too!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would go with Graco. I like Combi because of how lightweight their stuff is. The strollers are very light and compactable.
    The only thing I don't like about my Combi stroller is the heavier my daughter got the harder it was to push it & turn it.
    Plus Combi is a bit more expensive.
    I would do Graco. Probably the Snugride line. Not badly priced. Nice & sturdy but not too bulky.
    DO NOT get Evenflo/ Ithink that's the cheapest. My DD had and infant car seat and the Handle started coming loose. I couldn't carry her in it. They did send me one in place for free though.
    The Evenflo Stroller we have is HUGE but very sturdy. I do like it. Rides smooth. But huge, that's why we got a Combi stroller.
    Hope this helps!!

Answer by vano0528 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I REALLY like the Chicco Cortina System (you can have the Keyfit 22 or the Keyfit 30 seat in them), but they are a little pricey.

IF there is a possiblity of getting hte Graco system with the Graco SAFESEAT (it will hold up to 30lbs..they boast it will hold 97% of 1 year it will help keep your child RFing longer AND you won't have to buy a new carseat for a while.).

We had a Graco and have NO problems with either.

Answer by CarSeatJunkie at 11:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I like my Graco travel system.

Answer by CRSE1214 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I have a GRACO travel system and it's great and light weight.
    I have the DECO model. Really nice :o)

Answer by sweetpea118 at 9:42 AM on May. 29, 2009