I went..

Hi everyone. So I went to the doctors today and they took blood so I should know the results tomorrow. I'm a little nervous to find out.

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its ok just take a deep breath and you will be fine dont be nervous. I been there so i am encourging you to just relax and if you are pregnant just take care of you and that baby. If you have a husband and kids or a boyfriend then bring your husband or your boyfriend with you to get the results if that makes you feel better
    Anonymous

• My doctors is going to call me with the results buts its only been a week, isn't it too early to tell?
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• when I took blood I went at seven in the morning and got the results at three oclock in the afternoon which were possitive!
    Anonymous

• Even when it was a week when you had sex?
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 2, 2009