Breast Pains...

I know your supposed to have breast tenderness but my boobs arent sore they just have occasional pain like a cramp in them every so often so i was just wondering if this is somewhat normal breast pains? and how early on should i look for the breast tenderness? should i feel it around 5 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pretty normal and yes at 5wks you can have breast tenderness it usually goes away by the end of the first trimester but not always. my boobs have been tender since day one and have grown huge kinda of scary to think what they may look like when my milk comes in.
    Anonymous

• I am seven weeks.. I have felt breast tenderness earlier but it stoped and now I get the same cramping pains you get randomly!! Its normal! and it ussually occurs within the first week!
    Anonymous

• My first pregnancy I had no breast tenderness. This one, I hurt off and on throughout the day. So painful I don't want even my shirt touching them.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 3:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2010