hi

is that not a easier way to talk on here other that messaging, im new

itainteasy25

Asked by itainteasy25 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm new too :)
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 3:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• if you belong to any groups they have chats. but no you have to PM or we just make a post sometimes and keep chatting. lol but that makes some people mad
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• oh and welcome both of you
    jodi205

• welcome welcome.. nice to see you in here too jodi.. but yeah.. searching for moms near you or moms with the same amount of kids or whatever is an easy way to meet people.. or just go join some groups!!! If you check out the groups tab there's a link to find groups that have chats open.. thatd be my suggestion!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Join groups!! I do most of my talking in group forums or chats. Just click on groups, and then search the groups for anything you want. Hobbies, favorite tv shows, music, age group, book groups, there is a group for everything!
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I agree join groups,make journal posts, PM someone. Welcome to both of you also.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009