sharp pains

im having sharp pains in my lower stomach/bladder area the dr. said it was nothing has anyone else had this happen....is there any way to get it to go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hey, what happend to my answer
    Anonymous

• I am always in pain, lol, it comes with the territory. My last pregnancy I ran to the OB every time I was in pain and he always said it was no big deal. This pregnancy I haven't bothered to bug my OB at all since it's just the norm of being pregnant. If it's so unbearable you can't function or something, of course that is a different story, but just a lot of pain and discomfort...yeah, normal and the only relief that I know of is childbirth, lol.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 3:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I had massive sharp pains in my lower abdomen around the bladded as well and the doctor said the same thing as well as i had massively sharp and heavy pain along the sides of my stomach as well, they say its just the stretching so if u are that worried at your next doctors appointment ask him or her about it again there really isnt much you can do to help get rid of any pain when you are pregnant
    Anonymous

• I had a similar pain around 19 weeks and my dr told me it was Round Ligament Pain, annoying as hell but harmless. If it's something that's really worrying you tho, you might want to make sure that your dr knows that it's worrying you.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 3:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• OMG that friggin 'round ligament pain'!!! I had that all the time with my 2nd... annoying doesn't even begin to describe it!!!!!
    jliv131

Answer by jliv131 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2009