Not so helpful?

It's somewhat annoying to me that every post that is controversial or explicit gets a hundred replies, but when you actually post something in here asking a real question or for real advice you get like two or three responses that may or may not even have to do with your question at all. It's not that I expect professional medical answers or in-depth psychological advice, but sometimes I get on here just to ask if anyone else has experienced something I currently am or if anyone has heard anything on a particular subject and if it doesn't have abortion, Obama, or sex in the title of the question...well, you're just not going to get many answers to compare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YUP Amanda. You can post a question in the other categories and barely get a response and when you do, it usually takes a while. However, if you post it in Just for Fun, people will definitely see it, but it NEVER FAILS, a smart mouth Anon will come along and say "Is this supposed to be fun?" or something similar. I agree OP. Half the time I post a question, I will get yes or no answers . . . how helpful is that when I'm asking for advice. For example, "I do XXXX like this, do you think that is good? If not, how do you do it?" . . . and I get a "No."
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yep.
    Ain't got nothing else to add just wanted to agree.
    :(
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 3:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I feel that way too. Post a question Ill answer one...but I don't know if your pregnant.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i actually try really hard to avoid controversial subjects. but i have noticed that too
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yeah...I agree.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 3:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i know right... i go through every questions and if i know about something and have advice i always try to answer...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Crazy hu... Like i give a crap what you name ur girl or boy.. Ask ur group.. Not that i havent postd some bs questions, but i hear ya mama...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• If people ask opinions on controversial issues, usually they get responses because there are so many opinions. When people ask if anyone has had the problem, then those who haven't usually don't respond. If someone asks a medical or relationship question, then people may just have no ideas. But something controversial, they do have opinions and are glad to post them.

Answer by Bmat at 3:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Yes, and you know what they say about opinions...

Just kidding, just kidding!
    Anonymous

• LOL! Tell me? :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2009