bellie button pain

i have scars from where i've had my belly button pierced and they hurt alot i try to put creme on it but it send shart shooting paint thru my stomach

aidensmommy2009

Asked by aidensmommy2009 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmm..honestly i dk what to tell you.. ive had my belly pierced since i was 15.. and this si my 2nd pregnancy and ive never had that problem.. i even had the ring in with my son up until 5months.. maybe the creme ur putting on it? if its medicated that could be why? or maybe its infected? it depends on how long its been since you had it.. if you only had it few weeks then took it out before it was healed that could be th problem.. or you could just be sensitve.. if it really bugs you bring it up at your next ob.. but if the creme is hurting i would for sure stop it until you can see your dr .. but belly ring scars should not hurt.. so i would really bring it up.. sorry i couldnt help more, hope i helped some
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have had mine peirced for a long time...i think 8 years or so and have had 2 babies and am on baby 3. I get really uncomftorble by my button but not sharp pains. more like pulling and pain just not sharp ones...it feels weird most of the time and i have friends that had it done and had babies. most of them said it felt different and weird...i dont think they had sharp pains. you could have a hernia behind it though. i would ask your doctor to be safe. good luck
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 4:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i had this problem and all of a sudden it was wear if i even bumped my belly ( around my belly button) it would hurt very bad sharp pains and come to find out i had an embilical hurnia. after i had my son ( third child, but fourth preg,), i had to have surgery. it wasnt a big surg, but it fixed the problem, and no i do not a belly ring anymore, the doc said that i could have had this hernia for a while but by being preg and the baby moving and gaining weight and then losing it, this is why it got bulgy adn that is why it hurt like haties!!!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• talk to your doc, you do not need to let this go unseen, if it is a hernia, i WILL get worse and YOU WILL have more serious problems than it hurting, please go get this checked this week, let me knw what the doc said, sis i aint playn(see how i used the word "aint" lol this means i mean bussiness HAAHAAHHAA LOL)
    bree
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009