Have you ever had to take a blood test to find out if you were pregnant because your pee tests always showed negative?

mine keep showing neg im 4 months late and im getting ready to go take a blood test cuz my pee sticks all read bfn has this happened 2 u? im so nervous yet hoping i am!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the tests are pretty much accuarte these days, i would go to my gyn if i were you. theyre may be something else wrong, like your thyroid or something
    Anonymous

• I agree those tests are accurate, 4 months, I would defifnly go to my dr too.
    Anonymous

• Something else is going on with you after 4 months, if you were preggo, the test would come up poistive by now
    Anonymous

• Go to the drs, something else could be going on with you
    Anonymous

• youre not pregnant, those tests don't lie, when I was preg, it came up positive so fast!!!! 2 lines came up so quick
    Anonymous

• yeah youre not preg, something else i agree, those tests out there these days are fine, not like the olden days
    Anonymous

• Maybe you have PCOS like me. I went almost 4 months wo a period while ttc and all my preg. test were coming backnagative but I was cramping really bad and was a little concerned so I went to the er and asked for them to do a sono on me so that I could be at rest with knowing wether theres a baby in my tummy or not and there was'nt. Then after that almost 4 months wo a period I finally got it back and then was pregnant three months later!!! :) I was the happiest girl in the world and hes a beautiful two yr old little boy now. My periods started becoming very irregular this past yr so I finally went to the doctor last week and had a sono to check for cyst on my overies to deterermine wether or not I had PCOS and thats what I have. We have been ttc for baby #2 for 8 months now so my OBGYN is starting me on the fertility drug Clomid this month. Usually take around 3 months to get preggo if your capable. So ask your doc. good luck
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 5:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009