Starving 24/7 since I was 5 weeks currently only 7 weeks 4 days.

I know every pregnancy is different and my first one I was never hungry like I am now. I will eat a big meal and be hungry again within a half hour to an hour !!!!!! It's not like a little hungry I will get so hungry STARVING hungry that I will get sick I am so hungry . My hubby thinks I need to ignore it and only eat 3 times a day but I can't it makes me sick if I don't eat. I am trying not to eat junk healthy as possible if I can. It's driving me CRAZY !!!!!!!!! I am on progesterone and will be for the next 7 more weeks so that could be making it worse maybe??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you taking a prenatal multi vitamin?

You are craving vitamins and minerals your body needs.
    A supplement can help ease the cravings.

You are better to eat smaller amounts every 2 hours than to limit food to 3 times a day.

Try to pick high nutrition lower calorie items if you are concerned about weight gain.

Good luck.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am also taking a prenatal .
    Anonymous

• I have a similar problem. I will get STARVING and then after I eat, I feel completely miserable! I'm going to try to start eating lots of tiny meals throughout the day to see if that helps.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• eating small meals through out the day will help. Its gonna be a baby they get hungry too
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I feel the same way too. Most days i am so hungry and if i dont eat something soon i will feel really sick and then when i do eat i feel like crap!!! this is my 3rd and with my other two I only had a few days once in a while i got like this. it feel like it is more often then not this time. I have always heard the small more frequent meals so i will have to try it. That is all i can suggest. good luck.
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 4:36 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• It's better to just snack a lot rather than eat 3 big meals. I was absolutely starving in the beginning of my pregnancy but I ended up gaining a lot of weight early on and then was completely stressed out when I put on so much more in the end. Stay away from high-calorie juices and sugar, that will make you gain a lot of weight and you don't want to do that so early on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Mar. 3, 2009