Anyone else feel like....

Slapping their MIL across the face!?

Ugh! Mine hasn't even been here an hour and keeps making snide little comments about everything I do!

My husband's shirt's not ironed, I threw away part of a breakfast taco, I put bras in the dryer, I didn't fill the washer with clothes which she says wastes water! Hello! Not if you put it on small load! C'mon on woman!

Sorry needed to vent a bit....

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 3:19 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my MIL is dead but I'll come by & slap yours for you if you like!
    Anonymous

• Either you or dh needs to tell her something. maybe she is trying to help in her own way......
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Oh yes I know how you feel! Mine always makes little comments and it drives me nuts. Or if we are out in public she will say something about someone, and isnt quiet about it, and people do here her. Its so embarassing! Then there is my mother that has to argue w/ everything you say. CRAZY!!!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• eesh.. I'm so glad mine stays the H*** outta my house! I'd slap her myself!
    I was hoping you were gonna say does anyone else feel like a nut.. cuz I sure do!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Lol anon! Come by anytime!! ;)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Mine's in another state and STILL manages to attempt driving me insane from there.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I am glad that mine stays the heck away from us! I probably would slap her in the face if I had to deal with her too often.
    Best of luck with yours.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I love my MIL but there are times when I wonder where her head is at?!?!? She thinks it's great that my son is doing a jazz class and the my daughter shouldn't do hockey school! Bit of a double standard? I'll also tell her something and the next time I'm talking to her she had no clue what I'm saying. Or the other way around she'll tell me something and then not remember it! It's a bit frustrating especially when making plans with her.
    Oh and she gave my 10 month old baby the cheerios from a nuts and bolts mixture and figured it's be fine becuase she ate the nuts, likely with the same finger's she was picking the cheerios out with!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Ahh she is just full of useful information. LOL, keep your chin up sweetie.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• No...actually. My MIL has passed. I feel this way about my mother. I love her to death, but she can be a real b***h sometimes. Especially when it comes to issues regarding my children.
    Anonymous