have you ever had one of these mornings

When your baby wakes up and just starts screaming and you try everything that you can i put orajel on his gums i tried feeding him i changed his diaper and when he fell asleep in my arms i handed him to his daddy and he started screaming again so we vented his stomach to get rid of the gas still wouldnt calm him down got any suggestions in case this happens again

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Other than checking for something sticking him or too tight, which you probably did, I can't think of anything other than cuddling him, which you did.

Answer by Bmat at 3:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Also, double check each finger and toe. Little hairs can get wrapped around them. Otherwise, some days really stink. You know how someday you feel like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed? So did he.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sometimes they just want to be held by mommy. When my dd is teething, I end up holding her a lot of night. If that is what works, then do it.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Just admit defeat that your baby rules the roost. After you adjust to the baby the baby will grow and when he's fifty years old he'll adjust to you!! My son's nearly 25 yo and I remember feeling like he wrapped me in saran wrap losts of times with him wrapped with me!!! Put baby in a tummy or hip wrap and carry on. Ear plugs saved me, maybe try that.
    Anonymous