What to do with the hubby!?

Wow, a night alone is a rarity for us! My son is staying with Grandma tonight and hubby just called to say he's going to be home early, hooray! But now...what to do? Haha, un-interrupted sex is a given, but before that what to go out and do? What to do!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would go on a special date. Movies, dinner, bowling, anything outside of the house! Act like teenagers again if you feel like. Try to take full advantage of the situation!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• MMM i would probably go out to the movies, dinner.... ?? go out on a "date" like you used to before the baby was born.......... then of course, uninterrupted sex.....
    Anonymous

• dinner, movie, shoot pool, go ice skating. a hibatchi (sp?) grill would be fun.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Haha, well, some options are limited (no bowling or ice skating) since I forgot to mention I am also pregnant again as well! Some of these ideas are great though, thanks! I feel like a loser for not being able to think of anything myself, hahaha, but it just really doesn't happen that often, so I'm used to planning family-friendly events only!
    Anonymous

• We actually went to this place like Dave and Busters and played arcade games the first time we went out without our son. We just decided to act like kids again. It was so much fun. We played put-put golf too. We went to this quiet restaurant and actually sat and enjoyed our meal.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I would go out to eat and just talk to each other, leaving kids, money, and any other stressful thing out of the conversation. Maybe even order in and just enjoy the quietness of the house! Especially since you're pregnant, you're going to have chaos in the house again soon! Congrats by the way! Just enjoy each others company! =)
    Anonymous