What can I say?

I'm 18, and I get the blood results if I'm pregnant or not tomorrow, and if I am what do I say to my parents. How can I tell them, I'm so nervous..

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do they know anything about the situation or the blood test? i would just say im pregnant. theres not much you can say really.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:00 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• They know nothing.
    Cj605

Answer by Cj605 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• All you can do is sit them down and tell them. Is your boyfriend around/supportive? Maybe he could be with you for emotional support. Good luck.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 4:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• feel free to send me a message. i was 18 when i got pregnant and still living at home too. i will do my best to help you or at least be someone for you to talk to about it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sit them down and explain you dont want them to be disappointed in you but you're pregnant thats really the only way
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• i got pregnant when i was about a month awaay from my 18th birthday. i told my big sister who told everyone in the family except my parents and it blew up in my face.. my advice is to just tell them if i would have just done that i would have avoided a lot of stress and hurt feelings.. if you need to talk just message me..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 4:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Well I'm 20, and I was already living with my boyfriend/fiance at the time we found out, but it ws still hard for me to tell her since we werent married yet! I called her over the phone and told her, and for aout 20 minutes she though I was joking (we joke around a lot!) but finally i started crying when she wouldnt believe me, then she realized I wasntjoking! My boyfriend was also right beside me, and we both had it on speaker phone, so he was talking to her about it also. They absolutely lvoe him, so it made it a little easier...But the only thing my mom was mad about was me telling her over the phone and not in person. She jsut wishes I would have given her a chance to be excited! Then we waited a feew days to tell my dad, and my boyfriend (brave little thing) called him up and told him! Goodluck! Message me if you want any advice!!!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2009