Anyone else think it's REALLY funny the global warming people are having a rally in a snow storm?

I don't believe in global warming. I should probably state that up front. Me and 87% of scientists. So I find it SO FUNNY that they are having a rally to promote the global warming cause in a 20 below blizzard! Poor Nancy Pelosi was suppossed to speak (yet another idicator these folks aren't quite right) missed the speaking engagement because her plane was SNOWED IN! HAHAHA. Anyone else enjoy this irony and think Mother Nature has a heck of a sense of humor?

and yes I DO know there is more important stuff going on, but thought this would bring a smile :)

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• rolling on floorGot to love how they say that the global cooling is a sign of global warming like we're a bunch of morons.

miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 4:05 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• That is quite funny. Especially about Princess Pelosi being snowed in.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorrolling on floorrolling on floor

Anonymous

• Pelosi is the devil and since global warming has been disproved it's called climate change crisis.
    Just another way for the libs to jump in and steal our freedom! Only politically correct cars, tp (if we are still allowed to have it) and dish detergent should be allowed. Didn't anyone tell you?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:06 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Sorry ,but I don't see anything funny about global warming.

I live in Alaska .Arctic ice is melting,some of the coast line of rural village is falling to ocean.

Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 4:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• lovinahgels

Is there need to stereotype people ???????
    Anonymous

• how did I stereotype, pray tell?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• its not global warming, its 'climactic changes'
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:14 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• lol I think it's funny. It's actually not the first time this has happened. I think they'd be better off planning these rallies in the summer.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• its 'climactic changes'

Aren't those orgasms?

Anonymous