I NEED TO LAUGH SO ANYBODY GOT SOME FUNNY STUFF?

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 4:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:12 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ALIL7T764...last one I promise..lol
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?! So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man. She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?' Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
    CONTINUED
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfit s. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' CONTINUED AGAIN
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier. I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it. Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT? I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman. And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?' Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her. LMAO SRY SO LONG
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• iam tryna hav a lil bebe boy
    iam tryna hav a lil' bebe boy how do eye suceed in gettin preggers right way?!i need some opinions!!!doi eat alot of blue food coulring to have a boy? THIS WAS A ? ASKED LAST NIGHT I HAD A LAUGH OUT OF THIS WORLD....I WILL PUT WHAT MY ANSWER WAS BE RIGHT BACK...LMAO
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• HAHA THAT WAS FUNNY
    Anonymous

• no its green food coloring and if you cook your eggs in threes fried scrambled five times with salt for taste use pepper and no salt wear ypur bra backwards and do the changa chacha hokie pokie thats how a boy becomes..okie dokie ardachokie?=) THIS IS THE STUPID ANSWER I GAVE TO THE STUPID ? LOL
    Anonymous

• Ok well one day I went to walmart to use their ATM and I was trying to get out 300 and it started spitting out $5 bills at me which it gave me $195/$300 but walmart had me call the card to see if it fully charged and it had so they gave me the left over of $105 then about a week later I end up with an extra $300 on the card. It was not fun going through it but at the same time it was, lol
    Good Luck :)
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• LOL HOW STUPID CAN 1 PRESON BE
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 4:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009