i think there was some confusion earlier...

i posted something to brighten someones day and i think there may be some confusion. that was a story posted on my myspace page. i dont have a girlfriend. theres nothing wrong with it but just so everyone who read it is clear im straight. lmao. sry ladies-im off the market. hahahaha to the mom i think it confused-no hard feelings but that gave me a giggle. i will post the story so others can read it. do you want to read it???

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• okay
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:44 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?! So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man. She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?' Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
    CONTINUED
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:46 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfit s. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' CONTINUED AGAIN
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier. I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it. Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT? I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman. And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?' Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her. LMAO SRY SO LONG
    SThompson21

• oh i've heard that one.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:54 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• LOL! That's a good one! And someone thought you were the one in the story teasing the girlfriend?!
    Anonymous

• yeah. i got a giggle from it too and after reading it-i can see why she thought that
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• Tee hee, that's funny!
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009