can you bleed during a pregnacy

well a cupple of weeks ago I took a pregnacy test it came up positive well
last week I started to bleed think I was miscaring but I just took another test & its still positive so can I still be pregnate...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Mar. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes you can, this happened to me too, I started to spot after a postive preg test, I called my dr, and she siad I was still definlty pregnant, I have a healthy 5 month baby now, I spotted for the first 3 months, you would know if you were miscarring. It would be like really clotty and alot of blood, are you spotting?
    Anonymous

• I would go get checked out. I have had 3 miscarriages and only really bled and clotted with one of them. The others were just some light spotting. But on the other hand I have 3 children to, and bled during one of my healthy pregnancies. You never know, and I would go get checked out just to ease your mind. I had a subchorionic hemorrhage with my one healthy baby that caused me to spot. But the others that I didn't "bleed heavy" I had to have surgery because my body wasn't cooperating right to expel everything. I don't want to scare you but I would go with caution and at least call your Dr.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:57 PM on Mar. 2, 2009